Sunday, October 2, 2011

Finally, I'm back!

Sorry that I haven't posted for awhile but I have been under the weather.....in fact, unable to sit for any length of time so hard  to work on the computer!  I am slowly trying to catch up on all the blogs that I follow and emails.

Thought that I would show you some items that I purchased recently:

First, some very cute fashion logos to use on purses, etc. for the very fashion conscious milady.


These can be purchased at :
http://www.etsy.com/shop/viliaminiature?page=1

Lia is the contact for the shop and is very nice.

Second item was a little chair that I was able to win on eBay.........................


I plan to put this in milady's dressing room..................but I would love to have a few more pieces of this collection.  I would really appreciate it if anyone out there knows where I can get other pieces....this photo shows the maker of the chair.....







One of my favorite places in the world to visit is New York City and when one can see miniatures there as well....perfection!!!  I noticed this article on another blog, called "Architect Design"
http://architectdesign.blogspot.com/2011/09/ny-in-miniature.html
Enjoy!!



More, soon....................

No comments:

Post a Comment